Home » » Financial Consulting Firms Atlanta

Financial Consulting Firms Atlanta


so uh... usually at evans and nelson company is trying to advice our clients to be able to do as much of thework themselves as possible now let me take an example say you havea small business so that you report just under your schedule c yourindividual income tax return you've never had a cpa before so you sayhey what's in gonna cost me and i say i don't know uh... the reason is it variessubstantially uh... for the same business for the sametype of information you can give me the bank statements and every receipt thatyou have the proverbial shoebox and in

the instance for a years worth oftaxes it'll cost twenty seven hundred dollars to put all that information together but holy cow i can't afford twenty sevenhundred bucks for my uh... taxes for my business so if you take the time to put it intoexcel or quickbooks or one of these free online uh... you know i accounting systemslike meant or a wave accounting that kind of thing that are free to summarize all that information you sayokay i'd rather go into all my bank statements all my credit cards and all my receiptsuh... i have taken the time to add all my

supplies and i have eight thousand two hundred ninety five dollars and supplies and uh... eighteen hundred and seventy-fivedollars worth of telephone expenses and just provide me the summary numbers uh... it goes a long way toward reducingyour bill but the more that you can do to summarize make sure that you have accuratecomplete information uh... that goes a long way to help in theuh... to lower your accounting bill by the time that you get your finished return



Copyright © 2013. Consulting Firms Around The World - All Rights Reserved
Consulting Firms Around The World | Design : Indo Web Online
Proudly powered by Blogger